Our Code of Ethics
Customer satisfaction is our TOP priority. We value your time and promise to serve you with convenience, effectiveness, and proficiency every time you call.
Our Code of Ethics includes:
- Time — Most importantly, we respect your time and guarantee timely service.
- Integrity — We are straightforward and honest in our dealings with customers, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders. We keep and follow through with our promises.
- Respect for the Law — We adhere to all governing laws, regulations and ordinances that pertain to the electrical industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal and county governments. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws governing a privately held business.
- Drug and Alcohol Free — We conduct random drug testing of every employee on an ongoing basis. We also do complete background checks on all field employees as the law permits.
- Excellence — We design, install, service, and repair electrical parts and systems in strict accordance with the industrial standards.
- Safety & Reputation — We maintain a clean, safe, respectable and upright place of business that reflects the high standards of the Mister Sparky brand.
- Teamwork — We support every member of our team to strengthen the brand and build successful long-term relationships.
- Service — We maintain the highest degree of customer service to establish continuing relationships with our customers.
- Respect for Others — We treat our customers, fellow employees and other industry professionals with the utmost respect.
- Privacy — We illustrate an immense respect for the sanctity of our customers’ homes and their privacy.
- Competition — We value fair competition. We advertise, promote, and market our brand fairly and accurately and in a manner that reflects the high standards of the Mister Sparky brand.